The obligations regarding privacy and compliance with laws and regulations in the field of our business are extremely important to us. The following statement is intended to explain to our users the reasons for processing their data, how we collect, process and ensure their protection. Its purpose is also to explain the use of the collected information.
Personal data provided by the Customer are processed by the Seller (i.e. VT7 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Szczecin, ul. Kurkowa 5/U2, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0001009773, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, using the tax identification number (NIP) 8522628345 and the statistical number REGON 366502117, which is the administrator of personal data. In accordance with the rules set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council EU 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. (hereinafter "GDPR"). Contact with the Personal Data Administrator can be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 883 765 118.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
The scope of processed personal data determines the scope of data supplemented by the Customer and then sent to the Seller using the appropriate form. The processing of the Customer's personal data may concern his e-mail address, name and surname, telephone number, address, company data and computer IP address. Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data marked as mandatory will prevent the Seller from performing services and implementing Sales Agreements.
Information about users and their behavior is collected as follows:
- through information voluntarily entered by the user in the forms,
- by saving cookie files (so-called "cookies") in end devices,
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
What is collecting information through the information form?
Our Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user. It can also save other information, but only those related to connection parameters, i.e. time stamp and IP address. The data in the form is not made available to third parties, unless the user agrees. The information provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the content of a specific request, i.e. e.g. to handle a service request or commercial contact.
What is collecting information about cookie files?
The Website uses two types of cookies:
- "session cookies" - remain on the user's device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- "permanent" (persistent cookies) - remain on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
By default, software used for browsing websites, i.e. a web browser, allows cookies to be placed on the end device by default. These settings can be changed so that cookies are blocked - in whole or in part. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the browser settings. However, it should be remembered that limiting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google and Facebook networks, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
What is collecting information through server logs?
Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure efficient service of the hosting services provided. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- request arrival time,
- response time,
- client station name - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser and IP address.
These data, however, are not associated with specific people browsing the pages, they are used only to administer the server.
What is the purpose of our collection of this data?
There are several options:
- they are necessary for us to provide our products or services for which we have received an order from the user
- we want to keep developing and improving our business. The collected data that we analyze allow us to do this
- in order to create an Account, execute an Order, provide electronic services, consider complaints and other activities indicated in the Regulations
- organization of promotional and commercial activities
- implementation of the law
Who has access to your information?
The Website Operator has access to the user's data and the right to use them in accordance with this statement. These data may also be provided to suppliers with whom the Website Operator cooperates regarding the services provided. In addition, the Website Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized state authorities on the basis of lawful requests.
User's data is transferred to external companies only with the user's consent.
Data Access and User Control
The User has the right to obtain a copy of his personal data from the Website Operator. The user may also report a desire to correct inaccuracies or errors in his personal data.
Customers have the right to: delete personal data collected about them both from the Seller's system and from the databases of entities cooperating with the Seller.
Use of personal data in marketing
We use your personal data to provide you with information and marketing offers:
– by e-mail;
– by SMS.
Third party cookies
We also use external cookies to:
– collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics;
– collect information on user behavior on the website, e.g. Google Analitycs;
- present advertisements tailored to your preferences using an online advertising tool;
- use interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites, e.g. facebook.com, Instagram.com;
– present opinions on the website of the website that are downloaded from external websites, e.g. ceneo.pl.
The Customer may independently change the settings for Cookies and push notifications, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the Customer's Device. The settings can be changed by the Customer:
- using the web browser settings,
- using the panel available on the website.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
HOW GOOGLE USE DATA FROM SITES AND APPS THAT USE OUR SERVICES
If you want to know more about the cookies used by Google click here .