Terms and conditions of the TanExpert24 online store
defining, among other things, the rules of concluding sales contracts through the store, including the most important information about the Seller, the store, and the consumer's rights.
§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Shopping in the Store
§ 5 Payments
§ 6 Order completion
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
§ 8 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
§ 9 Complaints
§ 10 Personal information
§ 11 Newsletter
§ 12 Disclaimers
Attachment No. 1: Model withdrawal form
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Working days - days from Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays.
Account - a free-of-charge feature of the Store (service provided electronically), regulated by separate regulations, which allows the Buyer to set up an individual Account in the Store.
Consumer - a natural person within the meaning of the Civil Code and a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
Customer- any entity buying from the Store.
Terms - these terms and conditions
Store - the online store TanExpert. Run by the Seller at www.sklep.tanexpert.pl.
Seller - TanExpert, VT7 Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Szczecin (70-535) at Kurkowa St. 5/U2 entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs, conducted by the District Court in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0001009773, REGON: 366502117, NIP: 8522628345; TanExpert's e-mail address: email@example.com.
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
1. Postal address: TanExpert Polska ul. Kurkowa 4/U3, 70-535 Szczecin
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: +48 533 709 708
4. Address for returning the goods (in case of withdrawal from the contract): TanExpert Polska ul. Kurkowa 4/U3, 70-535 Szczecin.
5. Address for sending the advertised goods: TanExpert Polska ul. Kurkowa 4/U3, 70-535 Szczecin
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. For the proper functioning of the Store you need:
• Internet-enabled device
2. For placing an order in the Store, in addition to the requirements set out in par. 1, an active e-mail account is required.
§ 4 SHOP PURCHASES
1. The prices of goods visible in the Store are total prices for the goods, including VAT.
2. The seller points out that the total price of the order consists of the price for the goods indicated in the Store and , if applicable, the cost of delivery of the goods.
3. The product selected for purchase should be added to the basket in the Store.
4. Then, the Buyer selects from those available in the Store: the method of delivery of the goods and the method of payment for the order, and provides the data necessary to complete the order.
5. The order is placed when its content is confirmed and the Regulations are accepted by the Buyer.
6. Placing an order is tantamount to concluding a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
7. The Seller shall provide the Buyer with confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract on a durable medium at the latest at the time of delivery of the goods.
8. In order to make purchases in the Store, you must register in the Store, i.e. create an Account in it.< /p>
9. Discount codes apply to retail prices and apply only to products for home use. Products dedicated to Professionals (in particular spray tanning devices and liquids) are not covered by the indicated form of promotion. On the "Cart" subpage, individually for each product, the status of the applied discount code is marked: + red frame: products not included in the promotion are marked.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
1. You can pay for your order, depending on the Buyer's choice:
a. By a regular transfer to the Seller's bank account.
b. Via payment platform:
c. On download.
2. If you choose payment via the Payments Przelewy24 payment platform, the entity providing online payment services is PayPro S.A.
3. If the Buyer chooses payment in advance, the order must be paid within 7 Business Days from order.
4. The seller informs that for some payment methods, due to their specificity, paying for the order with this method is possible only immediately after placing the order.
5. The Buyer making purchases in the Store accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller.
6. The Seller will issue and send an electronic invoice within 72 hours from the receipt of the Order. The invoice will be made available to the Buyer via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by the Buyer. If the Buyer made a purchase using a registered Account in the Store - the invoice will also be assigned to his Order in the "Order history and details" section.
§ 6 ORDER EXECUTION
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. The order completion date is indicated in the Store.
3. If the Buyer has chosen payment in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed to the order after its completion payment.
4. If the Buyer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer or payment card, the order processing time is counted from the day crediting the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
5. If the Buyer has purchased goods with different delivery dates as part of one order, the order will be processed within the period appropriate for the goods with the longest period.
6. The goods are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland and selected European countries.
7. As a rule, goods purchased in the Store are delivered depending on which delivery method the Buyer has chosen:
a. By Inpost, GLS, DHL
8. The seller reserves the right to use another professional courier company from the list below: Pocztex, DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT.
9. Shipping for PLN 1 from the indicated, promotional amount - applies only to goods delivered within the territory of the Republic of Poland. The cost of shipping to other countries is payable in accordance with the current price list.
10. Express shipping in 24h applies to Orders placed on working days until 20:00, with delivery for via InPost. In the case of Orders placed on non-working days - the delivery time is counted from the next working day. In order for the order to be forwarded for immediate execution, it must be paid for correctly or ordered on delivery.
§ 7 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within 30 days without giving any reason.
2. The withdrawal period expires after 30 days from:
a. in which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of this commodity.
b. in which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer, came into possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
c. concluding a contract - in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content.
3. In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations, about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail).
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form at the end of the Regulations, but it is not mandatory .
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right of withdrawal from the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
6. The right of withdrawal is entitled to the Consumer only in relation to complete, undamaged and unused products.
7. If the shipment or its contents is damaged or incomplete - you should immediately report this fact to the Seller (suggested route) or directly to the carrier. The application should include a description with photographic documentation. Complaints in this respect can be submitted to the carrier within 7 days of receipt of the shipment.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him, including delivery costs to the consumer goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 30 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from contracts.
2. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
3. The seller may withhold the refund until receipt of the goods or until proof of sending them back is provided , whichever comes first.
4. The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: TanExpert Polska ul. Kurkowa 4/U3, 70-535 Szczecin immediately, and in any case not later than 30 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 30-day period.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
6. The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned by regular mail, the consumer will also have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of the goods in the Store or when placing the order.
8. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Consumer with a payment card, the Seller will refund to the account assigned to this payment card.
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS FROM THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individual needs.
b. in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life.
c. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
d. in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably combined with other things.
e. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery.
f. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement.
g. where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
h. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to an entity other than the Consumer.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
1. In the event of a defect in the goods, the Buyer has the option of complaining about the defective goods on the basis of the warranty regulated in the Civil Code or guarantee, provided that the guarantee has been granted.
2. Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and within the time limits specified in the Civil Code:
a. submit a price reduction statement
b. in case of a significant defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract
c. request a replacement for a defect-free item
d. request removal of the defect
3. The seller asks you to submit a complaint under the warranty to the postal or electronic address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
4. If it turns out that it is necessary to deliver the advertised goods to the Seller in order to consider the complaint, the Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to the address TanExpert Polska ul. Kurkowa 4/U3, 70-535 Szczecin.
5. If an additional guarantee has been granted for the goods, information about it and its terms is available in the product description in the Store.
6. Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
7. The Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days.
EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF HANDLING COMPLAINTS AND SUFFERING CLAIMS
1. If the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, among others . with:
a.mediation conducted by the competent Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which you should apply for mediation . As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates can be found here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
b. with the assistance of the locally competent permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection to which the application should be submitted for consideration of the case before the arbitration court. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
c.free assistance of the municipal or poviat Consumer Ombudsman.
d. online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ odr/.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
§ 11 NEWSLETTER
1. Newsletter is a free electronic distribution service provided by the Seller via e-mail or SMS , which enables its users to receive cyclical content containing information about products, news, promotions, contests and other events promoted by the Seller.
2. The Buyer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter service at any time. To do this, please
- click on the appropriate link in each e-mail,
- send a message with resignation to the following address: email@example.com
§ 12 DISCLAIMER
1. It is forbidden for the Buyer to provide illegal content.
2. Each time an order placed in the Store constitutes a separate sales agreement and requires separate acceptance of the Regulations. The contract is concluded for the time and in order to fulfill the order.
3.Agreements concluded on the basis of these regulations are concluded in Polish.
4. In the event of any dispute with the Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
5. None of the provisions of these regulations excludes or in any way limits the rights of the Consumer under the law .
6. The provisions on goods and the sales contract apply accordingly to digital content and a contract for the supply of digital content, unless the Regulations specify these issues separately.
Appendix 1 to the Regulations
Below is a model withdrawal form